Get ahead of the line this fall and have your winter tires installed between October 15th and November 2nd, 2019 for your chance to win a two night escape for two to a 4-star hotel of your choice at one of over 500 locations across Canada and the US. Space is limited to don’w wait. First come first served.
An Entry Ballot will be awarded to each Pathway Hyundai customer who has their winter tires installed at Pathway Hyundai between October 15, 2019 and November 2, 2019. A two night escape for 2 adults will be awarded by random draw of official entry ballots every Monday through Saturday between October 15, 2019 and November 2, 2019. The Two Night Escape program entitles 2 adults to enjoy 2 nights / 3-days of accommodations (one room double occupancy) at one of up to 500 locations.
· Accommodations will be a 4-star type property such as: Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton or similar quality properties. (Based on availability.)
· Check-in will be 7-days per week for 2 consecutive nights. Upgrades for longer stays are available for an additional cost and will be discussed with your travel agent at the time of booking.
· The guest is responsible for hotel taxes of $25.00 per person, and a travel agent booking fee of $25.00 per person. Total recipient expenses are $100.00 USD.
· Upgrades: We have a team of dedicated professional travel consultants. After the recipient completes their registration, they will be assigned to an Odenza travel agent. Their agent will work with them to either book their promotional vacation or help them book the custom vacation of their dreams. This might include upgraded accommodations, additional nights, modified flights, car rental, attraction passes and more. In some cases, a guest might decide to venture on to an entirely different destination. Our goal is to send each certificate holder on a memorable vacation.
1) Guests go to Odenzareg.com to fill out the registration information. They will need to submit a refundable reservation deposit at the time of registration. They can pay by Visa/Mastercard (if they do not have access to a computer, we will mail them a manual registration form and they can submit their funds in the form of a bank draft or money order)
2) In receipt of the funds their certificate will be assigned to an Odenza travel agent and the travel agent will contact them directly to begin the booking process.
a) Is the certificate transferable?
Yes, the certificate is transferable prior to registration.
b) Why are funds required before speaking with a travel agent?
Prices and availability of travel change by the minute which means that the funds are needed in-house at registration so that as soon as the guest wants to book a spot can be reserved. The guest will receive a full 100% refund if they no longer want to book at any point.
c) Can I use 2 or more certificates together for group travel?
No, group travel is not permitted as stated in the terms and conditions.