Pathway Hyundai is committed to providing automotive sales and services to our customers as we all do our part to stay safe during the COVID 19 global pandemic. Consistent with recommendations from the provincial government and health care officials, we have taken every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We have made notable changes to our business and are here should you need us.
- Our sales showroom is open by appointment only so let’s connect ahead of time to schedule a purchase consultation with one of our sales professionals. We also offer a fully contactless purchase option if you prefer a remote purchase.
- We have implemented disinfecting and sanitization protocols to ensure a safe and sound environment for our staff and guests.
- All workstations, vehicles, and their touchpoints, high traffic areas, common area touchpoints, vehicle keys, are all sanitized throughout the day and before and after each guest.
- Showroom capacity is controlled, and we ask that each appointment be kept to two people from your family or household.
- By contacting us ahead of time you can expect to have a vehicle ready when you arrive.
- While in the showroom and on our premises, we ask all staff and guests to practice social distancing. PPE and hand sanitizer are located at all entrances and throughout the showroom.
- When you arrive, please check in with our showroom concierge. They will walk all guests through safety protocols and your sales professional will meet you to begin your meeting.
- All interactions with staff are done on the showroom floor in open areas with ample room for social distancing.
- Our sales team will ensure your test drive vehicle is fully sanitized prior to your vehicle presentation and test drive.
- At this time, our sales team will not accompany guests on test drives. We will provide a thorough presentation prior to your demo.
- All vehicle touchpoints, doors, steering wheel, entertainment knobs, shifter knobs, seat handles, seat belts, etc, are all disinfected before your drive.
- All vehicles are sanitized after usage.
- Wrapping up your purchase has never been faster and easier.
- We have created well spread out lounges for you to confirm documentation, licensing, and prepare you for delivery.
- You will be provided your bill of sale, delivery checklist, and delivery date and time prior to the conclusion of your visit.
- Prior to your arrival to pick up your new vehicle we will make sure it is parked in an accessible spot, disinfected again even after cleaning up, keys are disinfected, all accessories installed, and ready to go.
- Our sales team will again walk you through setting up Bluetooth, help you customize settings, and answer any last-minute questions you may have.
We have taken this time to develop an express purchase or service experience for all our guests. You can expect to feel safe, be confident our facility is sanitary, and see first-hand the ongoing measures we are taking throughout each day to ensure a safe and sound environment for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you!